thecitizenbrands, LLC operates [www.citizenbloggers.com] this website. This page informs our clients about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of this site. The information we collect from you is to enable us serve you better and also improve the website. Please note that this privacy notice applies only to the information we collect from you on this website. www.citizenbloggers.com is a thecitizenbrands, LLC company.
Also, by using our service or website, you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy; if you are at variance or do not agree with anything in this policy, please refrain from accessing this website for any service.
If you’re less than 18 years of age, you are advised to stay away from this website. In the event we discover information from a child under 18 years of age, without the parent’s consent; such an information will be deleted immediately.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms stipulated.
- PURPOSE OF POLICY
We respect your privacy and we understand the salient and confidential nature of the information you provide to us; so we assure you that all information supplied to us will be held privileged. This policy will set out how we collect, use, store, and protect the information supplied to us which can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person [personal information].
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In order to get acquainted and familiar with you, we will ask you to provide us with certain useful information while using our service. Below are some of the information we may require from you during the course of using this service, which are mainly personal and non-personal information:
- email address
- other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- demographic information
- click-through information in email communications
For the purpose of the above, personal information includes:
- Email address
Non-personal information includes:
- Demographic information, URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
- HOW WE USE, STORE, AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
The information we collect from you assists us in knowing and understanding your demands, needs, and what you are generally seeking, thereby enabling us to deliver quality service to you. Some of the ways generally include:
- to reach you so as to respond to any inquiry
- so as to inform you about promotional emails concerning our services.
- to customize the website for you.
- for the purpose of our internal records.
- to enable us to contact you through email for vital information dissemination.
- the personal information is also used to reach our users so as to provide answers to their inquiries, technical support, and inform our client vital information concerning our business and our mode of operations.
- personal information can also be disclosed to third parties like law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes, address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other security matters permitted by the law.
- to ensure the sites are relevant to your needs.
- to help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- to contact you regarding additional services and features.
- non-personal information enables us to serve you better and customize the user experience;
- also, the non-personal information is used to track trends and analyse patterns on the website.
- We may use any service information and non-personal information also to:
- track your entries, submissions, and status in any other activities in connection with your usage of the website.
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed.
- SECURITY/PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We appreciate and value the information you give to us so we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are at liberty at any time to prevent us from reaching you for the purpose of informing you about services and operations. This can be done if you chose to opt-out of further marketing communications by choosing to follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in each of our emails sent to you or by contacting us through our contact form here.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Please note that by continuing to use this service after any review or changes that takes place is an indication that you are aware of such changes and you are bound by it and consequently agree to obey it.
In the event of any substantial or material changes in our policy, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of such changes.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are used to collect information. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can direct or instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
- to track user actions during website navigations.
- to administer sites.
- to improve the site’s usability.
- to recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the website.
- to track users browsing across multiple websites.
- to build profiles of users’ web surfing.
In the event part or all of www.citizenbloggers.com assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger; you grant www.citizenbloggers.com the right to assign the personal and non-personal information collected via the sites.
Our site visitors who have any complains, grievances, questions, or inquiries pertaining to our services should endeavor to reach us via our contact form.