www.citizenbloggers.com welcomes and encourages an open dialogue through the posting of comments. By posting on our blog, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. Alternatively, you may login through social media if you wish.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments.
- You must comment in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Comments that are libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, profane, pornographic, threatening, false, hate speech, offensive, refer to illegal action, or is misleading in nature will be deleted.
- You may not use our platform to disseminate spam, advertise, solicit, or promote goods and services.
- You may advertise your own blog or social media sites only upon expressed permission or invitation of the site owner.
- You may post links to your personal website if it is relevant to the post topic and with the expressed permission of the blog owner. You may contact us using our contact form here.
- By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You agree not to post submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so.
- In a continued effort to protect your privacy and personal data, please refrain from including information, within the text of your comment, that identifies you.
- You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free license to publish, store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
As the owner of this blog, we reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about this comment policy, please contact us.